Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FIRST MEETING...

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

Values Education helps me to developed my moral and values in life. It also help me to know how to interact with the people around me with different characteristics. It encourage me to become more faithful to God and be proud of my self!!!

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

In my first few weeks in MCL I've learned to become more aware to the attitudes of other people. This behavior would probably help me to adjust to my new environment in college. As we all know being aware to different attitudes will help us become more effective in terms of communication. The means of communication, I guess, will be my first priorityto my adjustment. With communication I will be able to know everything that I have to learn and do to become more comfortable and in control of my college activities.

No comments: