Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SECOND MEETING...

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

It was great!!!really...

In my first week at MCL I have meet a lot of new friends, former friends, classmates and schoolmates. I enjoy the beutiful facilities. My classmates were all friendly and my professors are all approachable.

2. How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions and social involvement?

I feel good being with my classmates. But of course I relly can't deny that I feel even more comfortable with my high school friends. Of course we've been together since first year high school. Maybe that was the reason why I do feel much easy being with them. But I guess it was just a matter of time. I terms of my teachers, they're all approachable.Courses? I guess I just need to adjust in time management.

No comments: