Friday, July 20, 2007

THIRD MEETING...

1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:

a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?

I've seen people enjoying the musics performed by the bands. Some students just stay at the side, sit in their and enjoy laughing and talking with each other (chit-chat!!!). While some, like us, we enjoy going around the campus.

b. What were your feelings/emotions during the event?

I feel very happy but in some way, I feel so lonely. I do feel happy because I enjoy being with my new friends. But what makes me sad, is that, whenever we talk about of some crazy things, I remember my friends at my former school. I always imagine my self being with them. That makes me feel bad cause I know that those days will never happen again. If ever that it do, maybe after a long time. It was just I value them a lot, specially my "bestfriends".

c. What did you like most about the event?

What did I like most about the event? hmmm... I guess it was the precious time that I have spent with my new friends. It was a short time but atleast we have our bonding time. That makes that day great!!!

d. What did you dislike during the event?

Honestly speaking, I hate the way some students behave. During the party, while everybody are enjoying the live performamce of the bands, there was this students who smokes. As far as I know, smoking is not allowed inside the campus. And besides I really hate the smell and the smoke that comes from the cigarrette. I was just wondering why some of us loves smoking? Do they really want their lives to be miserable?... If that so... then maybe thay have to make their own place that wont affect other people who loves their lives.

e. What have you realized/learned from this experience?

Seeing those people who loves smoking makes me realize that there was really those people who doesn't love their selves. Because if they love themselves then they should have do only those things that will make them healthy and avoid things that will harm their physical status. And I feel so bad for them.I just hope that they are aware of the effects of their habits.

f. Any remarks for the MCL administrators.

All I can say is "merci est de benisse... abientot!!!

No comments: